Graphic Designer with Motion
Due to continued growth we are seeking a highly creative Graphic Designer with Motion to join us. If you have 2 years studio experience working on after effects, video, with advanced art working skills we want to hear from you.
The candidate will be:
- An ideas-driven designer with an eye for detail and a passion for typography and motion.
- Skilled in motion graphics and making brands move.
- Skilled in layout and design for print.
- Experienced in managing multiple jobs and working to tight deadlines for large clients.
- Quick and adaptable, enthusiastic and hard-working.
- A team player that can also work independently.
We are a creative design agency specialising in brand identity, graphic design motion and web design. Our award-winning designers use design intervention to evolve brands but it’s our creative thinking, powerful ideas and beautiful design that clients love. Our aim is to tell our clients truth well. We design work that resonates with clients and importantly, customers. We work across a diverse range of industries, from hospitality to finance, IT and science to effectively help the bottom line of each business and communicate their story and message truthfully.
- To play a supporting role, providing next level service through creativity.
- To create motion graphics for our studio and clients
- To support the Design Director in brand launch materials
- To work with clients providing creative artwork and direction.
- To manage your own creative projects and follow best practice techniques.
- Building brands
- Advanced Creative Suite experience especially InDesign & After Effects
- +2 years Studio Experience
- Highly Creative Portfolio
Please send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 14th May 2021
Requirements when applying:
- You would start remotely but will join us in Belfast when we return to the Studio
- Make it clear what position you are applying to
- Keep files under 10MB
- Don’t send a Dropbox link or website link
- Please don’t apply if you are a recent graduate or only have a years’ experience.
Successful candidates will be invited to an online interview.