Business Development Manager
Kaizen Brand Evolution is one of Northern Ireland’s leading branding, graphic design and digital creative studios. We help deliver meaningful change to our expansive portfolio of clients across the UK & Ireland.
This role will involve working with our current portfolio of clients, maintaining and growing
We at Kaizen Brand Evolution have a proud reputation for our creative design and digital services. These help our clients reach new heights in their respective industries. Due to continued growth of our client sales team, we are recruiting a full time, permanent
This role will involve working with our current portfolio of clients to maintain and grow accounts and identify new business opportunities to drive the Kaizen Brand Evolution agency forward. Working closely with the design team, alongside senior account managers and reporting to the Sales Manager, the business development manager must have meticulous attention to detail, strong project management skills and commercial awareness.
This role will appeal to any individual with strong communication skills and a keen interest in sales. While experience of branding and design projects is a positive, it is not a strict requirement as full training will be given.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Management of brand and design accounts
- Act as support driver in the project to ensure all milestones are met
- Construct project plans, identify and communicate deadlines to all stakeholders
- Increase awareness of Kaizen Brand Evolution
The Ideal Candidate for this Role will be capable of:
- Cold calling prospect clients & arranging client visits
- Identify and selling new brand and design opportunities
- Selling via face to face meetings
- Securing new business and increasing the existing client base
- Managing your own time and diary
- Quickly achieving familiarity with markets in which clients operate and trade in.
In addition, we would expect the following traits in a successful candidate:
- Min 1-2 years business development experience preferably but not essential within a design/digital agency
- Educated to 3rd level in a relevant discipline
- Strong organisation skills, able to multitask, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a busy design agency
- Keen interest in design, marketing or business development
Licence: Clean Driving License (Essential)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Kaizen Brand Evolution is part of the North West News Group
T: 028 8224 3444 for further information.