Due to continued growth, Kaizen Brand Evolution are recruiting for an Account Manager to work within our client services team.
This role will involve working with our current portfolio of clients, maintaining and growing
these accounts, alongside identifying new opportunities to drive the agency forward.
Working closely with the design team, alongside senior account managers and reporting to
the head of client services, the account manager must have meticulous attention to detail,
strong project management skills and commercial awareness.
This role will appeal to any individual with strong communication skills and an interest in the
planning and execution of a range of branding and design projects. Every project will be
unique to the client and audience needs. Your focus will always be on exceeding client
expectations and winning new business contracts.
- Management of brand and design accounts
- Act as support driver in the project to ensure all milestones are met
- Regularly assess potential risks to projects and identify solutions
- Prepare reports, including briefs, status updates and contact reports
- Set up new projects using our internal systems
- Construct project plans, identify and communicate deadlines to all stakeholders
- Identifying & developing new business opportunities
- Increase awareness of Kaizen Brand Evolution
- Generate a targeted increase of turnover
The Ideal Candidate for this Role will be capable of:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Cold calling prospect clients & arranging client visits
- Maintaining excellent customer service
- Meeting and exceeding personal targets
- Building rapport with stakeholders
- Generating ongoing business with existing clients
- Selling via face to face meetings
- Securing new business and increasing the existing client base
- Managing your own time and diary
- Quickly achieving familiarity with markets in which clients operate and trade in.
In addition, we would expect the following traits in a successful candidate:
- Min 1-2 years account management experience preferably within the
- Educated ideally to 3rd level in a relevant discipline
- Strong organisation skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet
frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable interest in design, marketing and advertising.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Licence: Clean Driving License (Essential)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Closing date : 7 March 2022.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
T: 028 8224 3444 for further information.